I hate that I'm never happy.
I hate who I am even on pills.
I hate that I have to take pills everyday.
I hate that if I don’t take the pills I am completely irrational and can’t stop crying.
I hate that I’m dependent on pills to function
I hate that most days I just don’t care.
I hate that I can’t bring myself to make an appointment with a counselor.
I hate that I don’t feel I can spare the time to go to an appointment.
I hate that I get so angry and frustrated with innocent babies and inanimate objects.
I hate that I don’t want to leave the house, or have anyone see me.
I hate that I’m always looking for validation online, since I don’t get it in daily life.
I hate that I need people to demonstrate they care.
And I hate that I never believe they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment