Something I didn't know going into motherhood:
The type of bib you need changes! Those cute little matching fabric bibs that go with the outfit - fabulous for a drooly baby or a bottlefed baby. Move forward to a solid food baby and they work okay, so long as you don't mind them getting all stained and you have a semi neat baby. Move forward to a toddler feeding themselves - it's a whole different ball game!
My biggest problem is eating out. When you don't have that try there to catch everything. So I went to Toys R Us and bought this huge bib that is essentially a smock. It's wipeable, so you don't have to worry about things absorbing and needing washing. It completely covers my daughters clothes, and has a pocket to catch whatever she drops. It totally rocks!
Now, people do laugh at me from time to time with how covered she is. But you know what? I don't care, because it keeps her neat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment