I lose things. It's sort of what I do. I have a real talent for it.
The safest way to ensure something gets lost, is to have me put it in "a safe place". I lose my checkbook for 3 years that way. At any given time there are half a dozen things that I can't find, because I put them someplace I wouldn't lose them.
So you can only imagine my concern right now. My daughter is a flower girl in my brother-in-laws wedding this weekend. My husband is the best man. I'm responsible for all the packing and clothing. Which means I'm responsible if anything gets lost. I'm trying really hard to keep all the important stuff together, but I'm really worried. Isn't it enough that her shoes don't fit - as of Friday! To mess up someone else's big day? I can't take that! I'll do anything I can to make it perfect for her. For my soon to be sister-in-law (I guess that's what we'll be, we married siblings).
All I can do is wait and see, and wonder what will be missing on the big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment